I've recently acquired a PowerMac 6100 with the DOS card installed, and it seems to be acting up. It has a fresh PRAM battery, but will sometimes act as if there is no battery (startup chime but no display), and then act fine with no data loss later. When it is running, it will occasionally lock up, with coloured pixels randomly flashing in the top-left of the display. I've tried swapping and removing all the bits and pieces - DOS card, cache, RAM, hard disk, CD and everything. Its driving me nuts, because I rather liked the idea of having an (old) PC and Mac in one. Any ideas?

Thanks
Richard

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal