I've got a 6200/75 with a TV card that I use as a TV and monitor for my Amiga
600 (it has composite out). I've got System 7.5.5 on it and have tweaked it
to boot as fast as possible and run the TV viewer program automatically.
Unfortunately it is too slow to do video capture at an acceptable frame rate,
but as far as being a TV its great - its got NICAM stereo and teletext. It
works fine for older games too. I used to have a couple of 5200s with OS 9 on
them - they took centuries to boot, but once they were booted up they weren't
actually too bad. Its worth giving iTunes a try - you never know what will
happen.

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal