From: 1st PowerMacs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ken
Sent: segunda-feira, 9 de Janeiro de 2006 7:20
To: 1st PowerMacs
Subject: Re: [1st] Getting files from a 7100

My Reply follows quote. On 08/01/2006 22:27 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>At 11:37 PM -0500 1/8/06, Guy wrote:
>>I have a 7100 with lots of files that I would like to transfer to
>>another computer, a laptop with no disk drives.  Anyone know how and
>>if possible to make a flash drive (cruzer mini) work with a 7100
>>running OS 8.1?
>>
>>Any other good ways to move the files, not including emailing them?
>
>Now way to go from 7100 to USB flash drive directly.
>
>A network is probably your best bet.
--------
If it is a "new" laptop, just use an ethernet cable. Cheap
and fast.

Ken

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal