We've created some new email lists, but they're different from the old
ones. We're using Google Groups, which means you can sign up, change
your status, and read postings using your browser.

I hope to eventually move other lists to Google Groups as well.

The Macintel list, which covers all Intel-based Macs, went live last
week and has 57 members. Once the MacBook Pro ships, we're ready to
launch the MacBook List. I've also set up a Mac mini List.

Details:

Macintel List:
http://groups.google.com/group/macintel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mac mini List:
http://groups.google.com/group/Mac-mini-list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MacBook List:
http://groups.google.com/group/macbook-list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can join any of these lists, but the MacBook List will not go live
until the MacBooks start shipping in February. Until then, all
Mac-on-Intel discussion should be on the Macintel List.

Dan the listmom

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal