Hi

I think that the monitor will work with an apple to vga adapter (you can find these on ebay for pennies), The hdd and the cdrom are the same pennines on ebay all you need to do is make sure you get the 50 pin scsi connector for the drive type, this way they should just drop in . You also need to find some ram incase you have a minimal amount and i think it is 72 pin ram for the 7100.

vicki