Members of the 1st PowerMacs list,

We're slowly moving the Low End Mac email lists from Maclaunch to
Google Groups, which we see as a real improvment.

Google Groups functions as an email list, so if you want to keep doing
things like you have in the past, that's fine. It also adds a
searchable online archive plus the ability to read and reply to posts
using your browser.

To sign up for the new list, go to
http://groups.google.com/group/1st-powermacs

There are some things about Google Groups that are a bit different, so
be sure to read the updated list FAQ, which explains the subscription
confirmation system and some other features, such as online
subscription management.

Dan Knight, listmom

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal