Members of the 1st PowerMacs list,

We've moved this list from Maclaunch to Google Groups, which we see as
a real improvement, but only 56 of 606 subscribers have made the
switch. This list on Maclaunch is now closed and being replaced by the
new list on Google Groups.

Google Groups functions as an email list, so if you want to keep doing
things like you have in the past, that's fine. It also adds a
searchable online archive plus the ability to read and reply to posts
using your browser.

If you wish to remain a part of this community, you need to sign up for
the new list. There is no way for us to export subscriptions from
Maclaunch and move them over. To sign up for the new list, go to
http://groups.google.com/group/1st-powermacs

There are some things about Google Groups that are a bit different, so
be sure to read the updated list FAQ, which explains the subscription
confirmation system and some other features, such as online
subscription management.

Dan Knight, listmom

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal