I have 2 IBM Thinkpad X60 laptops and one of them has Plan 9 from Bell Labs
installed and the other has 9front installed.
I also have 3 USB mouse devices:  A Dell optical mouse; A Lenovo optical
ScrollPoint mouse; An IBM MUY101 3 button optical mouse.
The touchpad pointer works on both Bell Labs and 9front, but the USB mouse
devices only work on Plan 9 from Bell Labs and not 9front.  I purchased the
Lenovo ScrollPoint mouse because I read in the 9front FQA it was recommended.
Is there a binding I need to get the USB mouse to work with 9front?