Hello,

I have updated kerTeX. The most visible change for user is the
possibility to use Anthony Phan's m3D macros for MetaPost allowing
3D figures (this is a package, so it is m...@mp.sh package and not
included in the core distribution).

I have tested (and corrected) compilation, installation and creation
of the examples figures on my (poor) Plan9 installation but it is
so faulty that I never managed to view the result by page'ing the
ps (gs takes ages).

If someone has, at any time, the possibility to test on a correct Plan9
installation, I will be happy to have feedback (success or failure).

Cheers,
                     http://www.kergis.com/