On 12 Nov 2004, at 02:16, Richard Robinson wrote:

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 11:23:59PM +0000, Phil Taylor wrote:

On 11 Nov 2004, at 20:32, Atte André Jensen wrote:

Hi

I'm wondering how standard the overlay operator is? Which programs
supports the following for instance:

L:1/8
| G3G- G2FG & [C8D8] |

AFAIK only abcm2ps supports it at the moment. I intend to support it in BarFly in due course.

abc2mtex did something with it, didn't it ? But I forget the details.

Did it really? There's no mention of it in the docs, and I don't have a working copy at the moment to try it out.

Phil Taylor