There are some people (we call them music lovers) who might argue that the letter switch was quite appropriate :)

sorry, couldn't resist.

Guy

Phil Taylor wrote:

On 3 Dec 2004, at 08:52, Bernard Hill wrote:

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Christian M. Cepel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Any workaround to Finale's inablity to play GBH music (ornamentations & gracenotes) as they should sound in GBH music?

LOL! I think you mean "GHB" - Great Highland Bagpipe.

GBH means "Grievous Bodily Harm".

All the Brits here will have been tickled by that.

If you get drunk, get into a fight and hit somebody with a bottle,
he ends up in hospital and you end up in a prison cell.  "GBH" is
what you get charged with.

Phil Taylor