hi,
Am Dienstag, den 05.07.2011, 14:49 +0100 schrieb Dave Walker:
> On 05/07/11 14:42, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > today the nvidia-tegra package landed in the natty PPA, please help
> > testing, there might still be issues with the .37 kernel we have, i'm
> > working on an update of the package to .38.
> >

> <SNIP>
>
> This is great news, I will happily test this today.
>
> I am interested in the status of ac100 support in Oneiric.  Is this
> landing(ed?) there?  Would it be a mistake to upgrade to Oneiric at the
> moment?
the .38 kernel will definitely go into oneiric (together with the rest
of the ppa stuff), according to alberto multiarch causes issues with the
graphics driver in oneiric atm, so we have to see how thats fixable (i
would assume the x86 nvidia driver has the same prob though and i hope
to inherit any fixes from there) ...

ciao
        oli