To quote the Beatles, I have to admit it's getting better.  Installation of the
official 4.3.4.1 build did not trigger Symantec Endpoint Protection as the test
builds did.
Also, while within Calc, pressing f2 followed by the escape key gives me proper
accessibility with NVDA as it did with the test builds.  Gentlemen, nice work
and many thanks.  If you ever make your way to Philadelphia, I'd be honored to
buy you lunch.

David Goldfield
Computer Technology Instructor
919 Walnut Street
4th Floor
Philadelphia, PA  19107

215-627-0600 ext 3277
FAX:  215-922-0692

dgold...@asb.org<mailto:dgold...@asb.org>
www.asb.org<http://www.asb.org>

Give a Donation
http://asb.org/index.php?option=com_jdonation

Serving Philadelphia's and the nation's blind and visually impaired population
since 1874.