Hi Jean-Philippe

Well, I'd say that we have basic working accessibility support on Mac. It is by far the platform that needs most love when it comes to accessibility. But it is possible to work with VoiceOver to edit text, Calc sheets and so on. Basic text formatting such as bold, italic, font size and alignment is available thanks to Boris work one and a half year ago. Also information of spelling errors can be presented. Style formatting is worse, I guess an ugly way to find out the current style is to open Styles and formatting by pressing Command + T, the current style is sadly not presented automatically so you need to arrow down one and back up again to have the style presented.

We have problems with all menus except top level menus, so in other words combo boxes, drop down buttons and context menus are not accessible at the moment. Also VoiceOver commands are not always implemented correctly so keyboard shortcuts don't always work as in other Mac applications. LibreOffice had issues with text boxes in dialogs, but I believe I have found a way to fix it, or possibly someone else have fixed it in master during my experimentations with the code, either way it will likely be fixed soon. I'll keep trying to improve the situation but to be honest my knowledge is not always good enough, but I learn as I go. I'm doing this in my spare time and it is quite frankly I do not have enough spare time. I'm alone in translating into Swedish so I'm quite swamped with translation work at the moment.

I would love to have contact with anyone that might be using VoiceOver.

Regards,
Niklas Johansson