Hi

I'd say that it is a LibreOffice bug. To sighted users the key combination
is displayed in the menus of LibreOffice but only the name is exposed to
screen readers etc. Could you please file a bug and send me a note with the
bug number so I can fill it with some more detailed information on the
problem.

/Niklas