Hi,

Who reports the bug? Does someone want to try? Should I do?

Regards,

Le 17/12/2014 13:05, Tom Davies a écrit :
Hi :)
Ok, so posting the bug report sounds like a great idea to me.  I think just
go for it!  There is a drop-down in the bug reporting system that lets you
mark it as a "feature request".  I think marking it that way would make
more sense to devs.

Stuart's posts might be useful, or might give you something to add later.

A lot of people just post bug reports without asking anyone else what they
think and it sounds like you are a LOT more experienced with the issues.
So it was really kind to ask what we thought!  Just go for it though :)
Thanks :)
Regards from
Tom :)

On 17 December 2014 at 11:47, Niklas Johansson <sleeping.pil...@gmail.com>