Alberto-2 wrote
> Hi all, and used LibreOffice in its latest version and me and noticed
> that my NVDA screen reader reads not impress presentations. Is it
> possible to add support for reading the presentations with this screen
> reader? Or is it possible to implement some method to read them? Thank
> you very much for your answers.

For playing back Imperss presentation with Screen reader (NVDA or Orca) I
believe Export to tagged PDF (rather than export to HTML)  probably provides
best presentation fidelity--although embedded images and graphics may not
have any annotation/description--that depends on the author adding them.

The authoring environment is reasonably well supported for keyboard
navigation and screen reader use--but the structure of the frames and
controls are sometimes unclear while nvaigating. Too much dependence on
visual queues.

Fortunately <F10> takes you to the Main menu, and <Sfhit> <F10> drops you
back into the slide canvas. And once homed back to a know spot,   <F6> or
<Shift>+<F6> move between the panels, supplemented with <Tab> and <cursor>
movments- and a smattering of defined  shortcut accelerators. Found here:

https://help.libreoffice.org/Impress/Shortcut_Keys_for_Impress

and here:

https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Shortcuts_Accessibility