Hi.
Well, I just installed LO 5.1. Machine is running Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit with 8 GB of RAM. I have two screen readers installed: NVDA 2016.1 and Window-Eyes 9.3. First, I never had the experience of having NVDA reading a page number when navigating word by word across a punctuation symbol and I honestly would not want this information in that particular situation. The only time I would want NVDA to read page numbers when moving word by word is if I cross a page boundary, such as moving from page 1 to page 2, and in that case the information would be useful. In fact, when pressing ctrl-enter to create a new page, NVDA does correctly report when crossing over to a new page if "report pages" is enabled in the document settings dialog.