Hi,

Thanks Sophie. I wait for any feedback. I'm aware I should fill bugs,
and I'll try doing it. But for example, so far, the caret lost in
tables, bug !eported by Jeanmarie Diggs, hasn't been confirmed or
handled at all. So I'm worry as bugs are not handled, for obvious
reasons (volunteers), but other come. Hence my worry.

Anyway I'll try to fill bugs again. And hope this mail will start a
common thought process.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL