·       Pei Wang’s NARS system

·       Peter Voss’s A2I2 project

·       Jason Hutchens’ intelligent chat bots, an ongoing project that for a while
was carried out at www.a-i.com

·       Doug Lenat’s Cyc project

·       The most serious “traditional AI” systems: SOAR and ACT-R

·       Hugo de Garis’s “artificial brain”

·       James Rogers’ information theory based AGI effort

·       Eliezer Yudkowsky’s DGI project

·       Sam Adams’ experiential learning project at IBM

·       The algorithmic information theory approach to AGI theory, carried out by
Juergen Schmidhuber and Marcus Hutter at IDSIA

.       The Cog project at MIT
****

-- Ben

please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/