His request explicitly said he is focusing on voice and vision.  I think
that is enough specificity...

ben

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 9:22 PM, Matt Mahoney <matmaho...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wouldn't it depend on the other researcher's area of expertise?
>

> -- Matt Mahoney, matmaho...@yahoo.com
>

> ------------------------------

Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC
CTO, Genescient Corp
Vice Chairman, Humanity+
Advisor, Singularity University and Singularity Institute
External Research Professor, Xiamen University, China
b...@goertzel.org

"I admit that two times two makes four is an excellent thing, but if we are
to give everything its due, two times two makes five is sometimes a very
charming thing too." -- Fyodor Dostoevsky