I don't know if it's low-hanging fruit, but it certainly seems like it
would require AGI to have a system that could given some picture or video
input, say what some object is.  And along those lines, accept verbal
instruction as to what it is if it's wrong in what it thinks.  I bring
that up because I'm trying to get through a book on formal semantics
called _What is Meaning?_, and I've been really struck that there clearly
is some ability to call things however we call them, but I surely don't
see how it's done.  It does not seem like it could be a simple thing.  And
we do call things by different names according to context and need.
andi