You see. This is precisely why I don't want to argue with Mike anymore. "it
must be a physical pattern". LOL. Who ever said that patterns must be
physical? This is exactly why you can't see my point of view. You impose
unnecessary restrictions on any possible solution when there really are no
such restrictions.

Dave