PS Examples of nonphysical patterns AND how they are applicable to visual AGI.?

From: David Jones
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 1:34 PM
To: agi
Subject: Re: [agi] How To Create General AI Draft2

You see. This is precisely why I don't want to argue with Mike anymore. "it
must be a physical pattern". LOL. Who ever said that patterns must be physical?
This is exactly why you can't see my point of view. You impose unnecessary
restrictions on any possible solution when there really are no such
restrictions.

Dave