I think I may understand where the miscommunication occurred.  When we talk
about scaling up an AGI program we are - of course - referrring to improving
on an AGI program that can work effectively with a very limited amount of
referential knowledge so that it would be able to handle a much greater
diversification of referential knowledge.  You might say that is what
scalability means.
Jim Bromer