Hi all,

This is my last comment on this topic because I got my answer to my question:
why there is not such a powerful software for geostatistics covering all of our
discussed features! and ...

I hope this topic and my idea behind that could help the community to
understand how a fresh and challenging idea cannot be accepted and supported!
and ...

I had many ideas that now I prefer to keep them for myself. How many
researchers had to do like me? and ...

Wishing a better world of understanding

Regards,

Younes