Hello,

Factorial kriging is not very sophisticated, it's just a slight variant of
kriging
that requires the modification of just a few lines of codes.
Anyways, I just posted a program to perform factorial kriging analysis
in the download section of my website. I hope your grid is not too big,

The program filter.exe (FORTRAN source code filter.f) is a modified version
of the Gslib program kt3d.f that allows performing a kriging analysis. Based
on the number of nested structures of the variogram model specified in the
parameter file filter.par, the program will estimate the values of the noise
and noise-filtered signal (1 structure), or the values of the noise, local
and regional components (2 structures). Following Goovaerts (1997, page
167), the regional component includes both the long-range component and the
trend component in order to attenuate the impact of the search window on the
estimation of these long-range spatial components.
The zipped folder includes the executable, the source code, as well as a
sample parameter file for the Jura dataset.

In another paper concerned with noise-filtering of imagery, I run the
program for a single pixel to get the kernel weights and then apply
the same kernel everywhere (since the data geometry does not change except
at the edges of the image).
Goovaerts, P., Jacquez, G.M., and W.A. Marcus. 2005. Geostatistical and
local cluster analysis of high resolution hyperspectral imagery for
detection of anomalies. *Remote Sensing of the Environment*, 95,
351-367.<http://home.comcast.net/%7Epgoovaerts/RSE-2005.pdf>

Cheers,

Pierre