Hi everyone,

Many thanks for all the suggestions received so far. I was unclear indeed in my
request as I was looking for undiscovered mining sites rather than undiscovered
deposits.

Best regards,

Gregoire

Grégoire Dubois (Ph.D.)

Joint Research Centre - European Commission
Global Environment Monitoring Unit
Monitoring Of Natural resources for DEvelopment  (MONDE)

Via Fermi 2749, TP 440,  I-21027 Ispra (VA), ITALY

http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

Tel : +39 0332 786360
Fax : +39 0332-789960
Email: gregoire.dub...@jrc.ec.europa.eu

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission." (Disclaimer required under the terms and conditions of use of the
internet and electronic mail from Commission equipment)"