To Nicolas,

question:
>> What happens if  B = {A +  noisy points}  (false positive)?

answer:
You probably missed the second part of my previous email, where Card(B)>Card(A)
with noise:
I copied here, see:
#-----the realistic implementation-----
N = 100                    #
A.x =  rand(N)              #set A.x
A.y = rand(N)              #set A.y: coordinate pairs
B.x = shake(A.x,10%)       #slightly repositions points                = noisy
positions
B.y = shake(A.y,10%)       #   randomly with 10% move
B.x = B.x+rand(N/10)       #adds extra 10% rand points                 = extra
noisy points

B.y = B.y+rand(N/10)       #Card(B)=1.1*Card(A)

M = PositionAccuracy(A,B)  #

Score = M/N*100            #my score=normalized based on N
                           #N=Card(A)
the computed score is:
         score = M(=#concordances)/N(=Card(A))*100
which seems to be right answer. Back to the first example, if A=B the score
will
be 100%.[correct]
applying your scoring method if A=B then the score is smaller than 1.
[incorrect]!
Anyway, I'm happy you have found your satisfactory answer.

To Duane:
Thanks for your message. Do you have any information about existing
statistically best random  generator?
I appreciate your replies.

To All:
Dear everybody,
Is there any more robust/strong/reliable/high performance random generator
satisfying statistically and being computing friendly? How can we evaluate the
randomness of such generators then?

To myself:
Should double check the literature for concerns in randomness.

Best Regards,
.
Younes
yfa.st...@ymail.com