hi,

I'm having a problem with the automatic codec configuration of my card.

Everything looks good until I plug the headphones .

Speakers keep sounding and the Sound of the Headphones is Unbearable loud,

 it is like the headphone is not detected  but theres sound and it is
horrible.   I did a codec dump following some guides and it looks like the
only recognized use for the headphones Jack node is SPDIF. Meaning there
isn't any headphone device working.

But , if i change to "Digital Output"  the sound gets ok in the headphones
(i would say really good sound indeed).

Laptop has some kind of AMP (Sabre HIFI)  In other OS with proprietary
drivers (Win...) it ask me everytime (With a pop Up) what device i'm
plugin.. Hifi Headphones/ speakers/ or SPDIF so it's clear that the jack
shares the conector of 3 types of outputs.

First time ever i see somthing like this. It is like the Digital SPDIF and
the headphone jack are hardwired internally and the priority is SPDIF.
Worst engineering decision  ever

i can provide whatever log or dump it needs to help to "fix" this thing.

 i just want the headphone to stop the speaker and change the device to
HEADPHONE when i plug it in the jack. I don't care about the AMP/DAC or
anything else.

As far as I know this is a common problem with recent MSI laptops .

thank you in advance.