Some additional info, my Jack Retask settings:

It seems that with Pin ID: 0x1e there is some response and this is the
only pin that has SPDIF options. It detects 'Not Connected'

The settings are:

Connectivity: Internal
Location: Rear
Device: SPDIF Out
Jack: Optical
Color: Black
Jack Detection: Present
Channel group: 8 ( I have tried them all)
Channel (in group): Back

Anyone suggestions I could try?

Regards,