Olivier Schmitt wrote:
> wget ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/driver/alsa-driver-1.0.23.tar.bz2

Do not use that package; it is outdated.  The ALSA drivers are part of
the kernel.

> nano ./drivers/aloop-kernel.c

sound/drivers/aloop.c

> The modification is juste to change 192000 by 768000 ? like:
>
> =>
>         .rates =        SNDRV_PCM_RATE_CONTINUOUS |
> SNDRV_PCM_RATE_8000_768000,

This entry is wrong; replace it with

          .rates =        SNDRV_PCM_RATE_CONTINUOUS,

>         .rate_max =             768000,

Yes.  You also need to change the number in loopback_rate_info().

> Can I juste compiling the allop module or i must compilling and install all?

If you have the source and the exact configuration of your running
kernel, it would be possible to recompile only this driver.  But if you
do not know what you're doing, compiling the entire kernel is safer.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/BuildYourOwnKernel
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/GitKernelBuild

Regards,
Clemens