Hi!

Like it's predecessors, the Lenovo Thinkpad x270's ultradock audio port
does not work out of the box.

I am using Ubuntu 17.04, 64bit.  My alsa info is here:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=0601210e03e111693e56c9309501aeba72b634ab

I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to create the .fw file
that will gets the pin to work correctly.

I have reason to believe that the pins are 14 and 17.  hda-verb does show a
change on port 17 when I plug, and unplug the audio jack.  14 does not (but
neither do any of the others, and it's the only other one labelled amp-out).

I am not sure how to get the addresses of those pins, as far as I can tell,
it is not in the alsa info.

I think it should look something like this:

[codec]

0x17aa5062 0x17aa5062 0

0x14 ???

0x17 ???

How do I get the numbers that should come after 0x14 and 0x17?

Thanks in advance!

Adam