I'm getting the following error when trying to launch amavis:

Insecure dependency in `` while running with -T switch at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Net/Server/Daemonize.pm line 67.

Has anyone ever seen this or could give me some advice on how to solve
it?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Lanager