First off; to the SELLERS on this list:

Post your email address to allow people to reply directly to you for
your sales.  This is a private list, and even the archives protect
your email address.  If you (the sellers) have a problem with someone
getting your email address, then find another way to sell your items,
as this email list does not disclose your address to anyone other than
the members.

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE ... WE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH FOR SALE ADS ON THIS
LIST, HOWEVER IF YOU POST AN ITEM FOR SALE, STATE THAT ANY REPLIES ARE
TO BE DONE DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

This thing has gone on too damn long.  People reply saying they want
this or that from someone that posts a list of items, not to mention
the person (in a lot of cases) copies the entire list from the
original back to the list ALL OVER AGAIN!!

There is an FAQ of rules anyone on this list can view at the bottom of
each and every message posted here.  Please read it.

>From this point forward, the moderators of this list will remove
anyone that posts a FOR SALE AD without the proper statement telling
any potential buyers (or simple questions about something they want to
buy)  to contact them privately, and placing a valid email address
embedded in the AD to respond to.  So the buyer can just click on it.

IF a SELLER complies with the above, and an interested party for any
of his his items posts BACK to this list, things like "I'll take it",
or "can you send me a picture?", then YOU WILL be removed fro this
list.  PERIOD.  500 members do not care about what you want to buy
from a seller, nor if you want to see some photos, etc., etc....  It
costs a lot of bandwidth to send out each and every message on this
list regardless of how short it may be.

This has been a problem for a long time, and I guess there is no other
way to solve it.  We (myself and others) have posted messages here
over and over about this, and there are obviously a lot of you that
don't read them, or just don't give a crap.

If you are removed due to this, and you have time to think about some
simple rules we have here, come on back after 30 days and we will give
you due consideration..

Thanks,
wa5am

--
"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI