Well, yeah, maybe he's right, but don't forget something, this is because of two reasons : 1 - when we assign something to someone, it's because we can't do it ourself because we don't have time.. and if that other person took one week to do it, it's because he doesn't have time... in our case, we can assign things to someone and someone else can do them if the other person takes too much time to do it, and we say "he's it's done" 2 - we are SOOOO not organized.... if we decided to go more organized and everyone becomes 'serious' we would work so much better.. I just know that people don't want to become serious because it's a 'fun project'...

Also, the real reason he says that, it's just because he needed excuses, that guy is the stupidest guy I've ever 'not met', really, he's incredible, he's such a selfish little brat.. I've been looking and discussing about this guy a little a few months ago.. that guy was put webcam support in Mercury and gave NO credits to Ole Andre.. I think Ole asked for at least credits, but he never got them, Danny (Mecury's author), said "I'm sorry but I can't because the 'about' window is too bloated already"... please, do install MErcury and look at his "bloated" about window... do you really think there is no place for a "Thanks to Ole" ??? this guy is full crap.. because not only he answered Ole like that, but he also says that HE did the webcam support.. never mentioning Ole.. and that's what you will see in forums, etc... some things like "yeah, I got webcam working, it was difficult, I worked a lot on this... enjoy".. Also, some people are monitoring Mercury and they say that it's just incredible how EVERY new feature in amsn's CVS that looks interesting ALSO gets into Mercury's latest version in less than a week... that guy is a copy cat.. none of his features are his own ideas... no credits, no thank you, no nothing.. and what really made me angry against this guy is that he's always asking "how did you do this, or that".. because he wants his product to be the "best"... and once, I needed smething, I contacted him and asked him a question (about Ink support), I just asked "how did you get ink support to work, do you use the M$ library or were you able to reverse-engineer the Ink format.. can I get the source code for the ink format if you have it or can you help me by giving me the specs of the format".. and if I remember correctly his only answer was "mercury is a closed-source project, I just can't help"... damn, how is that for someone taking the code from everyone else... and by the way... within the week we added reflector support, he also added it, and I can assure you that from what I heard, this guy has ABSOLUTELY NO SKILLS for reverse-engineering the code for it.. and I spent so much time on this, I know how difficult it was.. he just copy-pasted the code I did...
again, no credits for my own work...
I bet he's releasing mercury but he's using amsn for his own needs.. it allows him to see the changes... and the only way I can think of for him to add reflector support so fast was probably to follow the amsn-devel (he probably is subscribed) in order to get the latest changes as fast as possible...
so if he reads me... FUCK YOU :)
I just love that word :D

that's about it... now you may understand more easily his excuses.. he wants to be the 'only developper' on the project because he wants to be the only one praised... 'oh danny, mercury is so wonderfull, you did it all by yourself, bravo!!!" this is what he wants to hear...

got to go.. sorry for not being able to say bad things about him on a longer email :D :p lol

KaKaRoTo