Dear Neil:

C:\analog\analog.exe: Warning R: Turning off empty User Report
C:\analog\analog.exe: Warning R: Turning off empty User Redirection Report
C:\analog\analog.exe: Warning R: Turning off empty Internal Search Query
  Report
C:\analog\analog.exe: Warning R: Turning off empty Internal Search Word
Report

I attached another log file entrie which has the "#" included.

#Software: Microsoft Internet Information Services 6.0
#Version: 1.0
#Date: 2004-07-04 00:00:05
#Fields: date time s-sitename s-computername s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem
cs-uri-query s-port cs-username c-ip cs(User-Agent) cs(Cookie) cs(Referer)
cs-host sc-status sc-win32-status sc-bytes cs-bytes time-taken

The '2' was included.

Got cut off when I pastet it in.

Should I use the LOGFORMAT command?

Currently I don't.

Thanks, Kerstin

"Neil D. Jackson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi Kerstin

Mozilla/5.0+(Windows;+U;+Windows+NT+5.1;+en-US;+rv:1.6)+Gecko/20040206+Fire