Doh! Ignore my silly question! It turns out all my config commands were being overwritten by a VBScrit program that was calling analog. Sorry ... :-p

Ben

On Jul 20 2004, D.B.R. Barker wrote:

Hi,

I want analog to show me the top so many referers. The default seems to be those with at least 25 requests, so I used the following line to set it to the top 20 instead:

REFERER ON
REFFLOOR -20r

However, running analog still gives me only those referers with > 25 requests. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? The results I am getting show 141 unreported referers with less than 25 requests each, but I can't seem to display them!

Cheers,

Ben