-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Barker
Sent: July 28, 2004 1:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Strange Logfile format

Have a look at:

http://www.analog.cx/docs/logfmt.html

This tells you how to "teach" analog how to read a logfile if it can't do so automatically (as appears to be the case here). Open up one of your logfiles to see ho it is formatted, then use this page to add the neccesary LOGFORMAT line to the analog config file.

Hope this helps,

Ben

System Administrator wrote:

My ISP is SHAW and they use APACHE webservers, they tell me  "Logfile
format is "netscape extended + referers and user-agent" "
Though I can't get it to run under any circumstance, all I get is

//

analog: analog version 5.32/Win32
analog: Warning L: Large number of corrupt lines in logfile
 C:\websites\copy_new\logs\access.07: turn debugging on or try different
 LOGFORMAT
 (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
   Current logfile format:
     %S - %j [%d/%M/%Y:%h:%n:%j %j] "%j %r %j" %c %b %j "%f" "%B"\n
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty time reports
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Request Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Type Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Directory Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Domain Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Organisation Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Search Word Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Operating System Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty File Size Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Status Code Report Please help...

---