On Wednesday, July 28, 2004 9:22 PM [GMT],
Andreas Kalt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:51:09 +0100, Aengus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Aengus,
>
>> If you look at a single entry in your logfile, can you tell which
>> TLD or subdomain that entry is for (and therefore which report you
>> would want that entry to be in?)
>>
>> If you can, then you can "teach" Analog the same rules that you used
>> to make that decision. If you tell us what rules you used, and give
>> us 2 or 3 sameple log lines, we can help you.
>
> it seems that I can't tell which TLD an entry belongs to. All I seem
> to get ist the absolute path from the root dir downward. Here are
> some sample lines anyway:

Okay - you'll need to restate the problem. If I understand you
correctly, you have 4 virtual Servers all logging to a single log file.
with no way of distinguising them.

You do have the Referrer field logged, though, so that you can get a
report on all log entries that have "internal" referrers - in other
words, where the image or page was requested by a link from a page on
the same site. This won't include any requested from external links, but
it might give you something to work with.

If you do "REFINCLUDE http://www.andreas-kalt.de/*"; you should get a
report on just these "internal" requests for that site.

Aengus