On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Dagmar Kroeker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in the logfile I've many requests like /cgi-bin/starfinder/...
> In the Request Report I want to do them in one group which calls
> /cgi-bin/starfinder/.
> How can I do this?

You can use this command:
  FILEALIAS /cgi-bin/starfinder/* /cgi-bin/starfinder/

But that's probably the wrong solution. You probably want to look at the
Directory Report instead of the Request Report.

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
  "Low Priced Cambridge Clare College. Big selection at eBay UK!"