I recently discovered (this may be obvious to many of you) that running an
analog.exe, modified in the manner described below, allows access of up to
4GB on 64-bit versions of Windows.

This allows processing of twice as much data over the official analog.exe
Windows binary.

I gleaned the key information from the upper-right cell in the table on this
page:

"4 GB with IMAGE_FILE_LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE set"