On 3/12/2009 10:52 PM, Jewel Mohammad Nuruddin wrote:
Hi

I use analog-6.0 and I need to all output in Japanese.
In my analog.cfg file I use
LANGUAGE JAPANESE
and it give me all output in Japanese excepts some URL.
Here I attached a example file for your understand.
It will be very helpful for me if anyone kindly give me some advice to over come this problem.

For some reason, your e-mail seems to have been stuck in the mail server for a month - at least it was only delivered to my account this weekend.

This has come up once or twice in the past. The basic issue is that there is no way for Analog to tell which character encoding was used on the web page that the URL refers to.

There's a message in the archive from 2002 that might be helpful, though the Japanese language version of this mailing list appears to be moribund. It might be helpful to read the archive of that list to see if this issues has been discussed more extensively there.

http://lists.meer.net/pipermail/analog-help/2002-July/012919.html

http://www.jp.analog.cx/ml/archive/

Aengus