Hi Everybody,

First of all, Thanks for the wonderful tool!

I was facing one problem with it and did not meet with much success after
searching thru forum. Would be great if you are able to help out. In the
Request report I see that certain URLs are probably being considered parent
URLs and the no of hits reported for them are actually the total of URIs under
it. e.g. in my report the numbers for a URI /web/oscportal.portal are very
high and around the total of different URLs like "/web/oscportal.portal?
site=personal", "/web/oscportal.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=linkaccounts"
etc. (Also all the childs are grouped in a different colour).

Is /web/oscportal.portal being considered the parent URL?
Can I calculate the individual no of hits for /web/oscportal.portal only if I
want to?
What configuration change I would have to make in analog for that?

I hope I am clear enough. Please let me know in case of ambiguity.

Thanks
Alok