Hi - sorry for the delay in replying. Been busy!

I've switched the file list to the bare minimum to get any data out -
per these settings:

Analysing all dates
Including (+) and excluding (-) the following files:
  All excluded, then
  + /documents/public/resourcespage/*
Including (+) and excluding (-) the following users:
  All excluded, then
  + *
Including only the following status codes:
  200-206,304,500-599
Including (+) and excluding (-) the following as pages:
  All excluded, then
  + */
  + REGEXPI:\.html?$
  + *.asp

This generates a report that includes the following:

11645   ****/documents/public/resourcespage/New FMS.htm
714     ****/documents/public/resourcespage/home.htm
262     http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/
137
****/documents/public/resourcespage/CreditorsDocs/CreditorsStationery.ht
120
****/documents/public/resourcespage/Establishment_Control/Establishment_
Control.htm
113     ****/documents/public/resourcespage/a-z.htm
110     ****/documents/public/resourcespage/departments.htm
88      ****/docsinf/search/query.asp
81      ****/documents/public/resourcespage/CorporateStationery.htm
68      ****/documents/public/resourcespage/Corporate.htm
64      ****/documents/public/resourcespage/ITTDocs/ITT Docs.htm
52      ****/documents/public/resourcespage/Payroll.htm
47      ****/documents/public/resourcespage/AdminAccomm/AdminAccomm.htm
43      ****/documents/public/resourcespage/ProcurementDocs/Buyers
Guide/CYC_Buyers_Guide.htm
40      ****/docsinf/navigate_tree.asp

As far as I can see, the 3rd, 8th and last lines should not be
appearing?

thanks