Klaus Johannes Rusch schrieb:
Christoph Kukulies wrote:
I would like to confine the statitics to only consider page visits within a certain daily time window, e.g. 7 am to 7 pm.

Is this possible with a FROM/TO syntax?
Hi Christoph,

FROM/TO can only specify a contiguous timeframe, so you would be limited to a single 7am to 7pm window on a given day. To extract certain times on multiple days you will need to filter the logs prior to piping them to analog, or using logfile preprocessing http://analog.cx/docs/logfile.html#UNCOMPRESS.

Thanks, Klaus. I was already suspecting that it wouldn't work with FROM/TO.
I tried FROM *:0700 TO *:1900 or FROM :0700 TO :1900 but this triggered syntax errors, although it wouldn't problably very difficult to implement this as a feature, but I'm not sure how "frozen" analog6.0 is, anyway :) I couldn't get from the link you gave me, though, in the first place, how this would lead me to a
means to preprocess the logs?

I could run a self crafted program that greps/seds/awks through the logs in the analog.bat job
and have analog.bat (.exe) work on the proprocessed files.

But I didn't find a config-keyword that specifies a preprocessor on the log file.

--
Christoph