I found the fix for this problem. The fix is:

Add OUTPUT HTML to your analog.cfg file, so that anlgform.pl doesn't
produce XHTML output.   The problem is that a number of people have
reported that when they set up the anlgform.pl script to allow the creation
of "on demand" log analyses, when you click the "Produce statistics" button
in IE, you are prompted to save the response, instead of it being displayed
in the browser. Firefox dispays the output.

The answer was found in this post: