Troy Simpson <tdsimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to change the example a little bit.  Here is the example:
>
> I have a website called www.mydivision.abc.com.
> I want to know if the request are coming from my division, my company
> or outside my company.
>
> Therefore, requests would be coming from hosts in one of the three
> areas:
> 1.  mydivision.abc.com
> 2.  abc.com
> 3.  outside my company (from the internet).

If you just want to see the aggregate number of requests coming from each of
those groupings, you could configure the Host Report or the Organization report
to do. The simplest way would probably be to use SUBORG *.abc.com

If you want to see the actual requests from each of these different groupings,
you would have to generate a separate Request Report for each grouping, using
these commands:

For just the requests from mydivision.abc.com
 HOSTINCLUDE *.mydivision.abc.com

For just the requests abc.com:
 HOSTINCLUDE *.abc.com
 HOSTEXCLUDE *.mydivision.abc.com