From: analog-help-boun...@lists.meer.net
[mailto:analog-help-boun...@lists.meer.net] On Behalf Of Jeremy Wadsack
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:13 PM
To: Support for analog web log analyzer
Subject: Re: [analog-help] Unable to open/find large input log file

Depending on whether you built Analog as a 32-bit or 64-bit binary and
depending on how your OS handles large files, there may be a 4GB file
limit. But generally I would expect a different error. If the file is
not around the 4GB limit then something else is going on. Could it be
locked? Can you 'head /files/b.log' as the current user?

--
Jeremy Wadsack

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 5:11 AM, Rinaldo DiGiorgio