Create a file called attrs.xml and place the following in it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resources>
    <declare-styleable name="default_gallery">
        <attr name="android:galleryItemBackground" />
    </declare-styleable>
</resources>

Then replace the code in ImageAdapter with the following:

    TypedArray a = obtainStyledAttributes
(R.styleable.default_gallery);
    mGalleryItemBackground = a.getResourceId(
        R.styleable.default_gallery_android_galleryItemBackground, 0);

--
Jack Ha
Open Source Development Center

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of
the author solely in their individual capacity, and do not
necessarily represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.